Telephone Intake Hours:
- For foreclosure prvention: 9:30 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- For family law and general civil legal issues: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Courthouse in Upper Marlboro: 20 minute consultations - sign in at 9 am and 1 pm
- Langley Park Multi Service Center: 9 am to 2 pm, Monday through Thursday
- Suitland Legal Clinic at Windsor Crossing: Fridays by appointment only
Description of Services
Community Legal Services (CLS) educates, represents, and empowers persons in Prince George's County regarding civil legal matters.
CLS matches eligible clients with civil legal needs to volunteer attorneys in Prince George's County, Maryland.
CLS operates a walk-in family law clinic in the courthouse in Upper Marlboro, Room 2435, Monday through Friday, from 9-noon and from 1-4 pm. On Friday afternoon, this clinic servers persons facing foreclosure only.
CLS operates a clinic in Langley Park, MD in the County Multi Service Building on University Blvd. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, we assist persons with family law issues and on Tuesday we assist persons with employment issues, especially collection of unpaid wages.
CLS operates a clinic in Suitland, MD in the Windsor Crossing development on Friday by appointment only. We assist with family law and expungement issues. Call 240-391-6370, extension 5.
CLS provides public seminars on topics such as foreclosure prevention, expungement, wills and powers of attorney, and domestic violence protection.
Se habla español.