- Evaluate My Situation
- Find Alternatives to Court
- Find Court and Legal Forms
- Research the Law
- File a Case
- Finding a Party
- How to Find Lost Vital Records
- Using a Private Investigation Service
- Preparing Your Case and Yourself for District Court
- Which Court Rules Apply to My Case?
- Frequently Asked Questions About "Service"
- Document Requirements
- Filing a Motion in a Maryland Circuit Court
- Maryland Circuit Court Discovery
- Prepare for My Day in Court
- Appeal or Enforce a Decision
Ask A Lawyer in the Law Library
Anne Arundel County Public Law Library|
7 Church Circle, Suite 303
Annapolis , MD , 21401
|Event Category||Clinic, Anne Arundel|
Talk with a volunteer lawyer for up to 20 minutes about your civil, non-family legal problem for free! No appointment is necessary. Just check-in at the law library's information desk.
Issues that may be addressed include:
The attorney you meet with may not have expertise in the area of law you need. They will make every effort, through the resources in the law library, to answer your questions correctly.
Is this legal advice?
This site offers legal information, not legal advice. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and to clearly explain your options. However we do not provide legal advice - the application of the law to your individual circumstances. For legal advice, you should consult an attorney. The Maryland State Law Library, a court-related agency of the Maryland Judiciary, sponsors this site. In the absence of file-specific attribution or copyright, the Maryland State Law Library may hold the copyright to parts of this website. You are free to copy the information for your own use or for other non-commercial purposes with the following language “Source: Maryland's People’s Law Library – www.peoples-law.org. © Maryland State Law Library, 2013.”