- Evaluate My Situation
- Find Alternatives to Court
- Find Court and Legal Forms
- Research the Law
- File a Case
- Finding a Party
- How to Find Lost Vital Records
- Using a Private Investigation Service
- Preparing Your Case and Yourself for District Court
- Which Court Rules Apply to My Case?
- Frequently Asked Questions About "Service"
- Document Requirements
- Filing a Motion in a Maryland Circuit Court
- Maryland Circuit Court Discovery
- Prepare for My Day in Court
- Appeal or Enforce a Decision
Legal Services Directory
Women's Law Center Protection Order Advocacy and Representation Project
|Intake hours||Mondays-Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
The Protection Order Advocacy and Representation Project represents victims of domestic violence at protection order hearings in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Carroll County Circuit Courts. The Project's attorneys represent people who have been abused by an intimate partner (current or past boyfriend/girlfriend, current or ex spouse) in proceedings to obtain protection orders, enforce protection orders through contempt, and modify existing protection orders.
Is this legal advice?
This site offers legal information, not legal advice. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and to clearly explain your options. However we do not provide legal advice - the application of the law to your individual circumstances. For legal advice, you should consult an attorney. The Maryland State Law Library, a court-related agency of the Maryland Judiciary, sponsors this site. In the absence of file-specific attribution or copyright, the Maryland State Law Library may hold the copyright to parts of this website. You are free to copy the information for your own use or for other non-commercial purposes with the following language “Source: Maryland's People’s Law Library – www.peoples-law.org. © Maryland State Law Library, 2013.”