Telephone Intake Hours:
- For foreclosure prevention: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Mondays through Fridays
- For family law and general civil legal issues: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Family Law Clinic at Prince George’s County Courthouse: 20 minutes consultations - sign in at 9:00 am, Monday thru Friday and 1:00 pm Monday thru Thursday.
- Foreclosure Clinic at Prince George’s County Courthouse:1pm to 4pm, Fridays
- Latino Community Outreach at Multi Service Center: sign in at 9:00 am, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Foreclosure Clinic at Multi Service Center: 9am to 3pm, Thursdays
- Workers’ Rights Legal Clinic at Multi Service Center: sign in 9am, Tuesdays
- Suitland Legal Clinic at Windsor Crossing: Fridays by appointment only
Description of Services
- Room M2435, located at 14735 Main Street, Upper Marlboro, MD
- Mondays through Fridays, from 9:00am- 12pm and 1:00pm-4:00 pm.
- Fridays at 1pm, this clinic serves persons facing foreclosure only.
- On Mondays, Wednesday, and Friday, we assist persons with family law issues.
- On Tuesdays, we assist persons with employment issues, especially collection of unpaid wages.
- On Thursdays, we assist with foreclosure issues.
- Fridays, by appointment only
- We assist with family law, expungement issues, power of attorney, guardianship, wills, small claims.
- Call 240-391-6370, extension 5.