- Maryland Courts: Information for the Public
- Legal Resources: Maryland Access to Justice Commission Resource Page
- Financial Resources: People's Law Library Economic Relief Resources
Court Cases During COVID-19 Court Closure
- Evictions and Failure to Pay Rent
- Family Law
- Peace Orders and Protective Orders
March 23, 2020 Update:
- Maryland Courts are minimally staffed to hear emergency court matters and to answer calls Monday - Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Most courthouses are operating with essential staff only and are experiencing high call volumes. See the Maryland Courts' COVID-19 page and the closing and delays page for additional details.
- The Thurgood Marshall State Law Library is closed to the public. Library staff continues to respond to email requests for legal information. See the Maryland Courts' MD Law Libraries page for information on your local law library's availability.