The Dove Center provides services to male and female adults and children who are:
- Victims of domestic violence
- Children who have witnessed domestic violence
- Adults molested as children
- Victims of rape/sexual assault
- Victims of emotional abuse
- Victims of physical abuse
- Victims of sexual abuse
- Victims of neglect
- Victims of stalking
The following services are available, and are free and confidential:
- Individual counseling
- 24/7 help-line
- 24/7 emergency shelter
- Periodic group counseling opportunities
- Advocacy with other systems
- Accompaniment to legal, medical, and other related appointments
- Free, 911 cell phones
The Dove Center's main office is located in Oakland, and an outreach counseling office is located in Grantsville. We are also able to see clients in Kitzmiller and Hoyes, if you are unable to make it to our Oakland office. We are also able to see children in the schools, during the school day.
We also have a Speakers' Bureau, available to speak to your community, civic, or professional group at any time.
Additionally, the Dove Center offers group counseling for individuals who are abusive, and wish to change. For more information, go to the Abuse Intervention Program tab on this web-site.