Are you thinking of filing for custody of a child in Maryland or are you currently involved in a custody case?
This FREE 1-hour class will help you learn about child custody laws in Maryland.
We will cover:
- Who can file for child custody in Maryland?
- What court forms should I use?
- Are there alternatives to going to trial?
- What is the difference between legal and physical custody?
- What are the best interest factors? How will a judge consider them? What evidence can I use to prove the best interest factors?
- How do visitation schedules impact child support determinations?
- What are the fees and costs?
- How do I serve the court papers?
- What happens after I file?
- What if I need to change my custody order or disagree with the court order?
- When do I need a lawyer?
Registration Online: https://www.mdcourts.gov/legalhelp/webinars/childcustody