Heartly House, Inc. provides:
- Shelter: Short- term shelter and case management to domestic violence and sexual assault survivors and their children who are in immediate danger.
- Counseling: Crisis, individual, and group counseling services (domestic violence, sexual assault) for adults, teens, and children.
- Medical Advocacy: 24-hour emergency medical accompaniment.
- Abuser Intervention Program: 26 week program for abusers focused on identifying abusive behavior, accepting responsibility for abusive behavior and learning techniques to become non-abusive
- Community Education: Domestic violence and sexual assault presentations available for students Pre-K through college, adults and professionals.
- Legal Services: Legal Advocacy and representation for domestic violence and sexual assault survivors seeking Civil Orders of Protection and Peace Orders. Legal representation also available for a limited number of family law cases pending income eligibility.
Services provided in Spanish, and uses Language Line. Se habla Espanol.