Domestic Violence & Rape Crisis Center
Program Contact Phone
Program uses Language Line (Y/N)
Intake days/hours (by phone)
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Counseling: Survivors (individual and group) and children (no cost)
- Shelter (no cost)
- Batterer's Program: fee based on a sliding scale
- Court and hospital accompaniment by advocates
- Sexual Assault Services
- Shelter is provided to males, though it is arranged through motels.
- Boys are housed with their mother up to age 18, though we arrange sleeping arrangements for boys over 14 on another floor for privacy reasons.
- No legal services.
Counseling Services, non-legal
Domestic violence shelter
Domestic violence, peace and protective orders