Immigration Legal Services
Esperanza center provides affordable and pro bono legal counseling and representation in a wide-range of humanitarian and family-based immigration matters.
- Low-cost, pro bono, and sliding scale fee legal counseling and representation
- Family-based petitions
- Adjustment of status
- Trafficking, crime victim, and domestic violence-based immigration applications
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) applications
- Visa processing, citizenship applications, inadmissibility waiver applications
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA)
- Cancellation of removal
- Fingerprinting services for guardians of minors in removal proceedings.
General immigration consultations take place at the Center on Tuesdays at 9 AM, and are walk-in. Tuesday's general consultations are $100.
Immigration consultations for victims of crime or domestic violence take place at the Center on Thursdays at 9 AM, and are walk-in. Thursday's consultations are free.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Greek, Arabic. Call for more on interpreters.