Mid-Shore Pro Bono provides legal assistance to individuals in throughout the Eastern Shore. If you have a legal problem that involves any of the following. Mid-Shore Pro Bono can help you find legal assistance.
Steps to Apply:
- Please call during intake hours only: Monday through Friday 11 am - 4:30 pm. 410-690-8128
- You will be screened for eligibility based on your income and type of legal problem. We do not provide legal advice over the phone.
- We will mail you an application. Once we receive your completed application, $25.00 non-refundable application fee (cash or money order ONLY) and proof of income we will review your case for eligibility and if determined eligible, we will start looking for a volunteer lawyer.
- Because we rely on the generosity of volunteers to accept a case when they are available, we cannot guarantee we will find a lawyer for every client.
- If you have a trial or hearing scheduled, call us as soon as possible to increase the chance of us finding you a volunteer. Do not wait until just before your trial or hearing. We cannot handle emergency situations.