World Relief Baltimore Immigrant Services Office advises and represents immigrants and their family members in immigration matters such as the following:
- Consultations so that clients understand the immigration options for themselves and their family members
- Applying for permanent residence and work permits
- Petitioning for family members to remain or reunite with them in the U.S.
- Applying for naturalization
- Applying TPS & DACA
- Assisting victims of crime and of domestic violence
- Representation in deportation proceedings
We provide assistance to immigrants or their family members who reside within the state of Maryland or who have cases with the Immigration Court in Maryland.