We Can Assist You With:
- Naturalization & Citizenship Applications
- Permanent Residence Applications
- Family-Based Petitions & Consular Processing
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Based Applications
- U & T Nonimmigrant Visas
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Liberian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act (LRIF)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Work Authorization Applications
- Consultations Regarding Eligibility & Guidance on Immigration Laws and Regulations
- Non-Detained Deportation Defense
- Detained Deportation Defense
- Federal Appeals
Please bring any related documents to your immigration consultation. Luminus staff can help you complete applications and forms, translate legal documents and non-legal documents, understand health materials in other languages, and find social services.
Luminus can refer you to counseling services, health services, government programs, social service providers, prescription drug programs, and sexual assault and domestic violence centers.