Our mission is to provide the highest level of comprehensive and integrated therapy, advocacy, and psychiatric care in a safe environment where those who have entrusted us with their care are empowered and nurtured on their journey to wellness.
All our services are provided to English and Spanish speaking clients regardless of one’s ability to pay.
Our mental health services include:
- Individual, Family & Group Therapy
- General & Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Marriage and Couples Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Trauma Certified Therapists
- School Based Mental Health Therapy in Caroline, Kent and Dorchester County schools
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment (mental health and substance use)
- 24 Hour On-Call Services
- Discharge & Aftercare Planning
- Urgent Care Services (Contact Eastern Shore Crisis Response Helpline 1-888-407-8018)
Our Rape Crisis Center services include:
- 24 hour Advocacy Response including response to local emergency departments
- 24 hour English and Spanish hotlines for survivors of sexual assault, sexual abuse and trauma
- Crisis Counseling and Support
- Case Management
- Education and outreach programming
The role of the advocate is to support survivors and empower them to make their own decisions. If a survivor is in need of additional help, For All Seasons will provide ongoing therapy and/or information and referrals to other social services, legal services and/or available support groups.