Immigration Consultations for Low-Income Individuals. Maryland matters are eligible for intake, consultation, and referrals only.
Our attorneys and accredited representatives provide immigration legal services including, but not limited to:
- Family-based immigration applications
- Removal defense
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Humanitarian applications (victims of crime, domestic violence, human trafficking)
Need help with an immigration matter? The first step toward a solution is to come in for a consultation with one of our attorneys. If you have tried to get help from the wrong in people in the past, we can help. Ayuda’s Project END is a project aimed at undoing the harm caused by notario or immigration consultant fraud through civil, criminal, and immigration proceeding
- The cost is $100 per consult per person (cash only) , Thursday mornings, 9 a.m.–11 a.m., by appointment—no walk-ins.
- Call (202) 387-4848 to make an appointment.
- Appointments may be made no earlier than the 15th of the month before our consultation day.
CONSULTATIONS: Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Trafficking: Ayuda’s attorneys provide domestic violence and family law legal services, including but not limited to:
- Civil Protection Orders
- Custody, Divorce and related matters
- Civil Contempt
- Child Support
- Foreign born
- Low income (300% of the poverty guideline)
- Victim/Survivor of domestic violence, sexual assault and/or stalking
- D.C. resident or abuse occurred in D.C.
- Consults for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault are free.
- Maryland matters are eligible for an intake, consultation, and referrals only